Income

Income

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

blog 1

''but i want to play with Walter,Aunty,  why can't I?' she took off her glasses and stared at me ,'i'll tell you why'she said .'because-he-is-trash,that's why you can't play with him.'

       I was small about 7 or 8 year old's i was still living in mexico near the golf called Veracruz , man times flies when u realized  how long its been since you seen him he was 6 when i met him his name was also Marco but i called him flaco , my mom never liked my friend maybe because he was poor i always use to tell my mom even if he was poor he stayed true and he never lied mark. only lived with his mom he told me that one day he told told them he be back from work but he never came back days and weeks past and his dad never came back. mark told me i think he just left us everyone dream in mexico is to come to america it was sad to that my mom gave birth to us in the united states but came back to mexico. one day afternoon i over heard how mark was trying to come and play with me but my mom told him to go home that he was never to come back my mom told him my son is leaving and you are to spend more time with your mom i was sad to think that i was leaving and my only best friend at that time was getting pushed away. It was a early Monday morning when all my things were pack every one was awake she told us were going to take a trip we were going to the airport but before we left i had to say bye i left and ran as fast as i could to mark house he was happy to see me and i was happy to see him we hug before i left i gave him one of my favorite  shoes and shirt then i went to his mom and gave her 30 percos ( not that it was much it was only enough to get them a good meal and drinks )i left him ..

1 comment:

  1. Ausencio, what a great story and relation to the quote. You were such a thoughtful child to offer kindness to your friend. I am sure he still thinks of you. Money doesn't determine value.

    ReplyDelete